(780) 429-2330

From Student to Provisional

When you want to work in Alberta after graduation, but before you successfully complete the registration examination, you can apply to the College for provisional regulated membership.

Employment Information

Education Information

Professional Liability Insurance

Criminal Record Check

You must submit a current Criminal Record Check with Category A Vulnerable Sector Search. This must be completed within the last 6 months. The original document must be provided to the College.

Other Required Documentation

You must provide the College with the following documentation. It may be sent to info@abdenturists.ca.


You may be contacted by the College for further information.

College of Alberta Denturists
405, 10408 124 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T5N 1R5

© 2024 College of Alberta Denturists